/ it’s not a matter of "if" but "when"Business today lives in the cloud, runs on mobile devices and constantly evolves
This opens the door to all kinds of cyber threats, and data protection technology such as email filters, firewalls, anti-virus and malware tools, while helping to protect your data, are not foolproof in protecting your business. To strengthen your organization’s security posture in today’s volatile environment, TeamLogic IT provides a 5-step approach to cybersecurity that:
- IDENTIFIES potential risks and gaps in your IT infrastructure
- PROTECTS with best practices in security, protocols, software updates and more
- DETECTS threats to quickly avoid and mitigate risk
- RESPONDS via alerts and personal support in the event of a cyber attack
- RECOVERS to remediate and restore lost data and systems to full operations
/ as strong as the weakest linkHow exposed is your business to cyber risks
You won’t know until you identify the vulnerabilities and gaps in your infrastructure. Our first order of business is to undertake a comprehensive review of your IT environment. As appropriate we can perform the following:
- System Assessment
- Network Assessment
- Security Assessment
- Compliance/Regulatory Assessments
These assessments identify issues and provide us with a road map to set priorities and develop the remediation strategy to fortify your business.
/ protecting your interestsOngoing vigilance and training are major components in a cybersecurity plan
Human error is one of the top causes of system failure. Why? Lack of education. Email phishing scams and other sophisticated, socially engineered attacks can easily trap your employees into making the wrong move. TeamLogic IT trains your staff on best practice security policies, protocols, and what to look for to protect your business from breach or exposure.
/ it takes a villageDetection is the best defense
Between our Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operation Center (SOC) as well as our team of security professionals, engineers and technicians, your business is well covered with TeamLogic IT. We believe security complacency can lead to vulnerabilities. That’s why our managed cybersecurity services will regularly perform vulnerability tests, install the latest updates and security patches, as well as provide 24/7 remote monitoring systems to detect and resolve problems.
/ maintaining the status quoProactive response and recovery
Should a cyber attack occur, our proactive systems monitoring delivers notifications through threat alerts and personal support? Depending on the size and scope of the breach, our team can provide insight on appropriate breach reporting. Recovering from an attack also requires a proper approach to remediate and restore lost or compromised data and return your systems to full operations. TeamLogic IT applies industry-leading technology and procedures to return your company to normalcy, as quickly as possible.
/ the company you keepChoosing TeamLogic IT for cybersecurity management
As your Managed IT Services provider, the security of your data and business is a top priority. This is a serious endeavor, which is why we built our cybersecurity services on the following foundational blocks:
- Our strategy aligns with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cybersecurity framework, which provides a policy structure for the private sector to assess and improve their security defenses
- Our engineers and technicians look at your business across all aspects of security, from preparation to protection to recovery
- Our #1 goal is to provide your organization with best practices based on years of experience, industry leading partnerships and a nationwide network of offices and technicians available to you, 24/7
At TeamLogic IT
, we provide a comprehensive IT consulting
service for small and medium-sized businesses. Our computer services business understands that you don't want to spend valuable time worrying about the technology in your office. We take care of all your phone systems and networking components so that you can focus on doing what you love, running your business! Our company can work with yours as an outsourced partner to enhance your existing network management or we can serve as your in-house IT consulting in Flemington, NJ.
If you're searching for a business that provides managed IT services that range from computer services and tech support to computer repair, then you're in the right place. From network, user, or desktop support we're here to help.